Friday, July 21, 2006

Bonjour!

In a week Steph, Mom, Dad and I are going to Sherbrook Quebec which is like 2 hours or so away from Montreal. I'll finally get to try out my wicked awesome french skills. Not like I have any or anything. And then I plan to get ready for school, it sounds really weird but I'm excited for it to get going so I can see my friends again. And I hope to take singing lessons next year. I know I know its crazy but I think I'll try it. Grandma always says "I want you to become a ballerina" okay...picture me the clutziest person ever in ballet slippers not to mention my huge size 8 feet. So I'll start to work on my pipes. Sorry I keep switching from subject to subject but this week has been quite tiring, have any of you heard of "V sits"? Uhhh the word just makes me shudder. Oh well, at least I know I have washboard abs.....underneath my pile of laundry. Man its like 10:30....11:30 I've lost track and I am sitting here at the computer trying as hard as I can to keep my eyes open. Anyways I better hit the sheets before I fall asleep here.

I'll keep you posted.

*!*!*!Sarah*!*!*!


p.s Chels, you did awesome on your interview, I was pretty impressed, as I said you already into fame....LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

MEG said...

SARAH,
I love your new blog, you are so talented and how did you learn to make it all pink and stuff, it is so you! VERY CUTE! Are you having fun at your basket ball camp, even if it is tiring? And where are the pics of you??? I Love you Sarah and thanx for all your comments!
Keep on posting!

Cait said...

Sarah your Blog is so cute! I am so happy that's it's just yours now, it makes sense, since your the only one that does it! Anyway good job sweetie, keep it up!

Jennifer said...

Great job on your "new and improved blog"! It should be your blog, since susie has no interest in it. We need to smack her in to shape. By the way, I think you'd be great at ballet. You could make it like a comedy ballet where you trip all over the place. I'd buy a ticket! I do think that "working on your pipes" is also going to be great for you. Canadian Idol....watch out! Oh, and next time you're over, you need to show me some of those v-sits because I hate to think about what's under my "pile of laundry".