Tuesday, July 18, 2006

No seriously a basketball family!!!!

Wow, basketball,basketball,basketball!!! This week Grandma got me into SAIT basketball camp so I am currently living at grandma's for a week...unfortunatley I am missing the trip to Spokane, although its actually no real bummer because its a 7 hr drive each way. So I am happy here. Then there is Steph who has practice everyday and then to Spokane. At least I know that I will be getting something from the USA!!! I'm enjoying all of your blogs! I will talk to you all later...I hope.




Sarah

5 comments:

nena said...

have fun at your camp Sarah. I tried to comment earlier but it wouldn't let me.

MEG said...

HEY SARAH,

Have fun at Basketball camp, that will be lots of fun for you, make sure grandma gets some pictures, and put them on your blog! I will be calling you later today sweetheart, Hopefully with some exciting news! Love you and talk to you later!

MEG said...

Hey Sarah,
It's Dad logging on to Meaghan's computer. You're quite the little "blogger"!! I hope you have a great time at SAIT basketball camp and I hope to see you sometime this afternoon (Thursday). Good work on setting up the Vermunt Clan blog!!
I love you!

Jennifer said...

You might not be going to Spokanne, but you get to come to my house to help grandma babysit. That's way more fun!!!! I hope that your rates haven't increased too much :)
All jokes aside, I really appreciate your help. Thanks honey! Love ya, Jenny

Jay and Bec said...

wow sara i see that your sure loving basket ball i love your blog and yes sophie is walking!!!well write back soon!ok




,hannah banana