Sunday, August 06, 2006

Went for gold setteled with Silver!

Hey or should I say bonjour, we got back from Sherbrooke Quebec this afternoon it was actually really fun! Stephanie played awesome she got onto the first all-star team so I was really proud of her. We lost the last game to Ontario by on basket! Unfortunatley Steph hurt her back, so she did not play. But we are doing things for her so she will be okay for when CP starts in the fall. As for me.They won silver so that was great, Alberta midgets haven't won a medal for 3 years so I think its awesome Steph got to be on the team when they got one! We did some fun things while they didn't have any games such as go karting, swimming at the lake,shopping and just watching some other games. I had some friends there they were sisters of some other team mates so that was fun for me. As for pictures I'll download some later, Meg is here so I don't want to be on the computer all night! Well talk to you later!


Sarah

No comments: