Thursday, November 16, 2006

Christmas Spirit

Last week Steph wanted to pull out Clay's christmas CD so ever since then I have been listening to Christmas Music all the time! At home, on my IPod everywhere! Since that got me into the spirit I've decorated my room and decorated my bathroom....come on I love christmas! And to get money to buy people presents I am cleaning the house and doing chores. I can't wait till december when mom finally puts her decorations up...I can't wait! Hope you all are in the christmas spirit too!!!



3 comments:

Cait said...

Cute Sarah! Isn't christmas music teh best! I love it! that's cute that you decorated your room, and bathroom!

MEG said...

I haven't heard Clay's Christmas CD, is it good? I love Kenny G, you should put some of that on! Anyways, you should take some pictures of your room! I Wish I could be there this Christmas, I love how mom decorates the house, it just feels more like Christmas when you are at mom's house! Love ya Sarah!

Jay and Bec said...

Good job Sarah!! We have been listening to everything Christmas as well!! We have all of our decorations up on the main floor--just need to put them up downstairs. It really puts you into the spirit!!