Friday, November 10, 2006

Happy Halloween!

This is Josie and I on Halloween night, just before Dave took us to a few houses around Yankee Valley

Sorry this one came out sideways, I can't figure out how to change it. Miss Universe and her nerd sister.
Happy Halloween! Meghan and Dave were down and lucky for Steph the night of the Halloween church dance Meg and Cait were here, so they did her make-up and hair! Doesn't she look pretty! She was going to be Tinker Bell, but she suited Miss Universe better. I dressed up as a nerd with my friend Josie.

4 comments:

MEG said...

Sarah... you looked SOOOOO cute on halloween! I love the picture of you and steph, because you look so tiny! Steph and you are hilarious, and I loved seeing you guys! I wish I could have seen you even more Sarah, you should really just plan on coming up with mom and grandma when I have the little baby! I would love to have you here,you should actually just move up here and be my constant company! I miss ya little Sarah, love ya sweetpea!

Cait said...

Cute Sarah! Next year maybe Meg and I can get you ready! That sure was I fun night, thanks for all your help watching Brooklyn. You and Josie look really cute babe! I hope you ahd a fun night, I saw your haul on your desk, nice job! Love ya babe!

Jennifer said...

Yay, a new post!!! I love your costume Sarah. You and Josie look great. Did you have a good time. I love Steph's costume too. I think I reckognize the dress :)
It seems like we never get to see you, so you should post more. You don't need pictures....just words of wisdom. You're cute!

Jay and Bec said...

I love your costumes!!! CREATIVE!! I can't believe how fast you girls are all growing up!! It seems like yesterday that I was going to dances, and parties with all of my friends!! Have fun while it lasts!! Before you know it that time will have passed you by!!