Monday, March 03, 2008

DISNEYLAND!!

Tigger, we had fun with him.
Well, you can't see my face very well but I look pretty stunned, Ashley is turned around looking at me, [I'm the furthest on the right] that was by far my favorite ride. here's a little fact for you, the stimulator changes it, so you never have the same drops. pretty neat eh?

'Winnie the Pooh' he's so cute, when I could hear him laughing inside his suit!
I was so excited to get on the plane and leave this cold place we unfortunately call home.
Just getting ready to leave, Mom is starting to get like Grandma.... not that theres anything wrong with that!
This was our second day in California, we went to Sea World. From left to right- Jolie, Me, Rachel, Stephanie, Ashley, Kyle, Ryley.
This was at the mall, can't shop on an empty stomach!

The little mermaid, we stood in line for like 30 minutes to get her signature.
We ate breakfast the morning before we left at the 'storybook cafe' it was all you can eat so IU had a great time. The characters come around and dance and stuff, it was really fun.
Chip, wow, well.. I was getting more food when he came around, and none of the kids were there so we was kind of upset, so I ran and jumped on his back, and almost knocked off his head, oops.
Eeyore is my absolute favorite. Other than Sleeping Beauty of course, he reminds me of Max, in a lot of diffrent ways, his attitude for example.
I had a great time in toon town, the roller coaster there is so small, but so much fun! You may not be able to see, but Goofy's tooth is resting on my head.








Alright, so I haven't posted in the longest time! So, I thought I'd try to get back into it.



So lately, nothing really exciting has happened, well except of course me going to Disneyland with my bestfriend from Crossfield Rachel, and her family and a few other families from Crossfield. I had an amazing time, I had so much fun. It was a great experience, and I'm really grateful to my parents for giving me the opportunity to go with such a great family.









1 comment:

Amanda said...

So fun!
Im going to Cali and Utah in about 10 more days!
Glad you're blogging again! :)